Managed Account Research's investment process seeks to match client goals and risk tolerance with the development of a customized investment strategy in managed futures. This process involves the following steps:
- Ongoing Research of the Managed Futures Universe
- Qualitative and Quantitative Research Tracks
- Client Investment Strategy and Mandate
- Portfolio Design Matching Client Goals with Opportunities
- Ongoing Monitoring and Risk Management Advice
- General Account Administration and Reporting
The combination of these processes is continual with client education and involvement key. Succeeding in managed futures investing requires commitment and experience, and this is what Managed Account Research is all about. Our guiding hand can go a long way towards helping investors understand the complexity of this investment, the formulation of reasonable investment goals and the application of risk management.
Your First Step in Managed Futures
Managed Account Research actively promotes thought leadership in managed futures by sponsoring qualitative research. To subscribe to our research, contact us at (800)308-1495. Questions and suggestions can be directed to Research.
Register for FREE ACCESS to the CTA Database, Online Research Reports and In-depth Qualitative Analysis on approximately 250 Commodity Trading Advisors (CTA), managed futures and alternative investment programs.